Tiffany Haddish Boyfriend Has Different Opinions About Why Their Relationship Ended

Posted by Brenda Moya on Friday, May 3, 2024

Tiffany Haddish and her ex-boyfriend Common have different views about why their relationship breaks up.

In a new interview with Jason Lee for Fox Soul’s Hollywood Unlocked Uncensored, the 42-year-old comic said she was ‘very disappointed’ when she heard the 49-year-old rapper’s comments about their breakup.

When asked about her response to Common saying they broke because of schedule conflicts she said, ‘I was like, “Oh, OK. ‘Cause that’s not what you told me, but OK.”

Her thoughts were revealed in a Wednesday clip posted on the network’s YouTube channel.

During the one-on-one sit-down, Lee pressed Haddish about the negation of her 16-month relationship with the actor, whom he directed to as Rashid throughout the conversation.

When he asked the Girls Trip actress how she felt about the relationship being over she replied, ‘I’m fine with it. It’s gonna be a new opportunity. 

‘I miss him. I miss him from time to time, but that’s with, I think, any intimate relationship that you might have, you miss them. But I’m fine with it. It’s cool.’ 

Common arrived on the same show weeks earlier and said about their split, ‘A lot of relationships that I honestly have been in, I’ve been on the move because me and that person, we both had professions. 

‘Once Tiffany and I got back on the move, it really didn’t allow us to spend as much time and put as much energy into our relationship.’

Calling back to that interview, Jason said to Tiffany, ‘But [Common] said in the interview that the reason why it was ending was due to busy schedules. …That doesn’t make sense because you’re both famous, you’re both busy, you both have schedules.’ 

‘Right,’ Haddish said apathetically. 

Apparently unsatisfied with Tiffany’s response, the host questioned the Last Black Unicorn author further, asking, ‘What did you think about that?’

After taking a beat, the entertainer said, ‘The same thing everybody was thinkin’ in their comments.’

When asked about the real reason the two ended their romance, the entertainer said, ‘You know what? That’s between us.‘ 

Tiffany and Common broke up in November after dating each other for more than a year.

Days after their breakup, Common took to Instagram to wish his former partner a happy birthday. 

Underneath a photo of her, he wrote, ‘Happy Birthday to @tiffanyhaddish! One of the most beautiful and dynamic and wonderful people I’ve ever known. May the most HIGH continue to bless and shine through you. Wishing you joy, love, peace, light, and fun on your born day. Love!’

At the time, People reported that the two decided to go their separate ways due to being ‘too busy for a serious relationship.’

Who is Tiffany Haddish’s Boyfriend Common?

In Chicago, Lonnie Rashid Lynn, 48, known professionally as Common, was born March 13, 1972.

He earned critical acclaim with his 1994 album Resurrection and gained mainstream success through his work with rotating collective Soulquarians.

Common’s acting career also contains roles in Smokin’ Aces, Street Kings, American Gangster, Wanted, and Terminator Salvation.

The star has released 13 studio albums, the last of which came in 2020, called A Beautiful Revolution (Pt. 1).

How Long Have Tiffany Haddish And Common Been Dating?

The talented pair got together during the lockdown in 2020 and started off as friends before things got serious.

Back in August 2020, Tiffany gushed on Steve-O’s Wild Ride! a podcast about her love: “This is hands down the best relationship I’ve ever been in.”

“Knowing that I got somebody that cares about me, that really has my back—it seems like he does anyway—and I love it. I love him.”

Speaking about Tiffany on The Late Show With Stephen Colbert, Common shared: “She’s a beautiful human being, she’s a true queen and she just has a lot of love in her heart.

I’m opening up and receiving and trying to give as much love as I have in my heart. I like being a part of love and expressing that.”

What Is Common’s Net Worth?

According to the source, Common’s net worth is $45 Million.

His first major-label studio album, “Like Water for Chocolate“, was his first big financial success.

In 2003, he won the Grammy Award for Best R&B Song for the Erykah Badu single “Love of My Life”.

He won the 2015 Golden Globe Award for Best Original Song and the Academy Award for Best Original Song for his song “Glory” from the 2014 film Selma. He co-starred as Civil Rights Movement leader James Bevel. 

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7t7XZmpqaZpOkunDAyJ%2BdmqapYrWisMOiqqFlkqTGp77InqWdZZKhrq6x0marop6Wlru6ecWoqWasmJp6o77EmqKuqF8%3D