Angie Oeh Obituary News; Angie Oeh Death Cause of Death

Posted by Zora Stowers on Saturday, May 4, 2024

Angie Oeh Obituary: A Rising Star Gone Too Soon

Angie Oeh was a young and talented Afrikaans rap artist who passed away on August 19, 2023, at the age of 24. She died after a short but fierce battle with stage 4 lung cancer. She was known for her unique style, catchy songs, and vibrant personality.

Angie Oeh, whose real name was Angelique Eurika Greeff, was born on June 6, 1999, in Pretoria, South Africa. She grew up in a musical family and developed a passion for rap music at an early age. She started writing, producing, and releasing her own music independently in 2019.

She rose to fame with her hit song “Dis jou wyfie” (It’s your wife), which was released in December 2021. The song went viral on social media and received millions of views and streams. It also caught the attention of renowned South African musicians such as Francois van Coke, Jack Parow, Van Pletzen, Loufi, Biggy, and DJ Kay Faith, who collaborated with her on various projects.

Angie Oeh was praised for her originality, creativity, and versatility. She blended Afrikaans lyrics with mumble rap, trap, pop, and rock influences. She created catchy hooks and melodies that appealed to a wide audience. She also expressed her personality and emotions through her music, touching on topics such as love, life, and self-confidence.

Read Also -  Chadwin Witbooi Death: Hoërskool Paterson High School student shot dead outside Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape

Angie Oeh Obituary

Angie Oeh was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer on August 14, 2023. She had previously battled with a cancerous tumor in her back in 2022, which was successfully removed by surgery. However, the cancer had spread to her lungs and other organs. She underwent emergency surgery and chemotherapy but faced complications and organ failure.

She passed away peacefully at Life Wilgers Hospital in Pretoria on August 19, 2023. She was surrounded by her loved ones, including her girlfriend Jolandri Van Der Walt, her mother Peach van Pletzen, and close friends and collaborators.

Angie Oeh’s death has shocked and saddened the South African music industry and the world. Her family, friends, fans, and colleagues have expressed their grief and condolences on social media and in person. Her manager Wynand Myburgh shared a heartfelt post on Facebook, thanking everyone for their support and remembering her smile and spirit.

Angie Oeh’s death has also inspired many people to pay tribute to her and her music. Her favorite band Slipknot dedicated a song to her during their concert in London. Her YouTube channel, where she posted videos of her rapping to various songs, has gained millions of views and subscribers. Her appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show4, where she performed Slipknot’s “Sulfur” and received a gift from the band’s drummer Jay Weinberg, has gone viral.

Angie Oeh Obituary

Angie Oeh’s death is a tragic loss for her family and friends and for the South African music scene. She was a bright and talented star who had a lot of potential and enthusiasm. She touched many lives with her music and personality.

Read Also -  Jayson McNaughton Net Worth 2023: Salary And Career Earning

Angie Oeh’s death is also a celebration of her life and legacy. She showed the world her love and talent for rap music. She inspired many people to follow their dreams and passions. She made an impact on the Afrikaans rap culture and beyond.

Angie Oeh’s death is a reminder that life is precious and unpredictable. We need to cherish every moment and appreciate every person. We need to live fully and passionately.

Angie Oeh’s death is a farewell to a young rap artist who left too soon. She will be dearly missed and fondly remembered by all who knew her.

FAQs

Q: Who was Angie Oeh?

A: Angie Oeh was a young Afrikaans rap artist who died of stage 4 lung cancer at the age of 24.

Q: How did Angie Oeh die?

A: Angie Oeh died of complications from stage 4 lung cancer on August 19, 2023.

Q: What were some of Angie Oeh’s best songs?

A: Some of Angie Oeh’s best songs were:

• Dis jou wyfie (It’s your wife)
  • Ek wil jou hê (I want you)
  • Ek is nie bang nie (I’m not scared)
  • Jy maak my mal (You drive me crazy)
  • Ek wil net lewe (I just want to live)

Q: How can I support Angie Oeh’s family?

A: You can support Angie Oeh’s family by donating to their [GoFundMe page], where they are raising money for her funeral expenses and a memorial fund in her name. You can also send them messages of love and sympathy on their social media accounts.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7prnLmqKsmaSWu2%2BvzqZmnqZflruotcRmpp6gXaSvqsDUmqmyZZ6axLR5wKeeop1dpLKpecOemK2gXZiutr%2FEZqafZZSarrW0jg%3D%3D