Lizzo Boyfriend: Did She Breakup With Myke Wright?

Posted by Brenda Moya on Saturday, May 4, 2024

‘Boyfriend’ is just one example of how Lizzo’s infectious spirit and uplifting sound have won over listeners all around the world. The song explores themes of self-assurance, independence, and the complexity of modern relationships over an infectious beat and uncompromising lyrics.

As she experiences the highs and lows of romantic love, Lizzo’s unique voice and fearless demeanor come through, offering a message of self-love and empowerment that touches listeners all around the world. To know details about who is Lizzo boyfriend and more you need to read out the full post.

Who is Lizzo Boyfriend?

Lizzo is currently dating a new boyfriend. The “Truth Hurts” singer has been quite open about her relationship with boyfriend Myke Wright ever since she confirmed their relationship during an appearance with Andy Cohen on his SiriusXM series Radio Andy in April 2022.

They made their red carpet debut on June 4, 2022, at the FYC event for her Amazon Prime Video series, Watch Out for the Big Grrrls, just a few months after they stepped out for her 34th birthday in West Hollywood.

The photographs, which show Lizzo in a brilliant pink party dress with matching tights and gloves, were captioned “Ima boss ass bitch #FYC” by Lizzo. There was also a photo of Lizzo and Wright hugging on the carpet, and another where her hand was resting on his and her jewelry was on display.

Here are a number of photos Lizzo shared on her Instagram:

A few days previously, though, the word came that Lizzo had found love and settled down with a new boyfriend during an interview on SiriusXM’s Radio Andy shows.

When asked how she dealt with dating as an A-list star, Lizzo told radio host Andy Cohen that she had found “the right person.” After Andy saw photos of Lizzo and her comedian boyfriend from 2021 and 2022, he asked the singer about her romantic life.

If you are interested in reading about other celebrities’ boyfriend details then you can visit the below posts:

What does Myke Wright Do For Living?

Myke is a TV host and comedian. The ‘Truth Hurts’ actor and co-hosted an MTV show called Wonderland back in the day. I Love You Forever, Doubting Thomas (2018) and How to Be a Grown Up (2014) both featured Myke in leading roles.

However, comedy is still his primary interest now. Several of Myke’s stand-up routines have been featured on Comedy Central’s social media, and he has performed on Laughs and Adam Devine’s House Party.

Did Myke Wright Breakup With Lizzo?

A TikToker’s claims that her long-term partner, comedian Mike Wright, dumped her for pop singer Lizzo went viral. Brooklyn Elizabeth Brown said that her ex-boyfriend of ten years, Myke Wright, started dating Lizzo while they were still together in a video that has received over 3.7 million views. The TikToker claims that the two of them exchanged texts and photographs that she “will never be able to not see” again.

Here is the TikTok video that has gone viral real quick:

@brooklynelizabethbrownAs far as I know they are still together. I wish them peace and happiness.♬ original sound – Brooklyn Elizabeth Brown

In the five-minute film, Brooklyn can be heard saying, “It was really hard for my mental health.” “I had a really tough time trying to accept this as normal.”

After meeting her ex on the set of the show they were co-hosting, she claimed that Lizzo “wasn’t very nice” to her. The content creator added that after the singer reportedly treated her poorly, the current harassment charges felt like “vindication.”

I found out that she was having an affair with my boyfriend and that was the end of it. Brooklyn went on to say in her video, “I ended the relationship.” It was very sad. I dated him for a decade. When his big break came, he dumped me for Lizzo.

Brooklyn, however, has decided to speak up about her encounter with the pop artist, stating that she is confident that “people will hear what I’m saying.”

The ‘Truth Hurts’ singer denied weight-shaming charges in a statement earlier this week, calling them “too outrageous” and “as unbelievable as they sound.”

TikTok viewers overwhelmingly supported Brooklyn under her video, with one user saying:

“You deserved a lot better, is I’m happy you feel vindicated.” In agreement, another voice chimed in, “I’m sorry that dude wasted your time, and your feelings toward Lizzo are valid.”

To know more details you can join us on our Twitter account.

ncG1vNJzZmiulaPBtr7Eo6alrF6YvK57kWlpbGdgbXxxhY6loLOyn2KvsMXFq6CeppRk