Lucy Jacovic Obituary, Bronx Little Italy Announces The Death Of Beloved Lucy Jacovic

Posted by Tamela Phillippe on Sunday, May 5, 2024

Lucy Jacovic Obituary, Death – I am writing to share with you some very heavy and personal grief at having to inform you of the demise of Lucy Jacovic. Lucy could be found at her hair styling salon on Arthur Avenue, which she owned and where she had been taking care of a large number of customers for more than three decades. Lucy was there every single day. I was personally acquainted with Lucy, as well as her mother and father, both of whom have since died away, as well as her brother John, sisters Anna and Prena (Franny), and other family members.

When they were younger, Lucy’s two sisters found employment at Madonia Bakery. Lucy was a constant presence in our neighborhood while she sported the Lucy’s Unisex Hairstyle. Our families have known each other for a very long time, which is one of the reasons why the passing of Lucy has affected me so deeply, and why my sympathies to her brother and sisters, as well as to the rest of the family, are all the more heartfelt. I want everyone to know about this devastating news and ask that you all pray for Lucy and her entire family, both direct and extended.

Tuesday, October 10th, from 2:00 PM till 9:00 PM The Yorktown Funeral Home can be found at 945 East Main Street, Shrub Oak, New York 10588. The Mass will be held on the 11th of October at 11 a.m. The Church of Our Lady of Shkodra is located at 361 West Hartsdale Avenue in Hartsdale, New York 10530. The Gate of Heaven Cemetery can be found at 10 West Stevens Avenue in Hawthorne, New York 10530. With due respect, The Chairman of the Belmont Business Improvement District is Peter Madonia.

ncG1vNJzZmiglZbDprrLsmSmnZ2kv6qty6xlnKedZLm2r9hmoZqbn6u2pHnOm6CtrZGnxm6u0ailsWWcnsG1uMRmoK2ZnK56orrNqKynm5WoerW0xGabnpmknXqwsoybnKWnppqxbrjUnLBmopGYvLe1wmg%3D