English Model Petrice Jones Introduces His Girlfriend Sophia Esperanza

Posted by Brenda Moya on Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Petrice Jones and his girlfriend Sophia Esperanza are married for two years now. Petrice Jones first met with Sophia Esperanza in 2020 and decided to take their relationship to the next level.

Petrice and Sophia work together as animal rights and environmental activists. They envisioned spending their future far away from the city, raising cows and watching them graze.

He expressed his desire to say "see you in the morning" to the cows, chickens, and the rest of the animals in her birthday post.

Petrice Jones Is Dating His Girlfriend Sophia Esperanza

Petrice Jones is dating his girlfriend Sophia Esperanza since 2020. 

Petrice announced on Instagram about his relationship at the start of 2021 and how 2020 ended up being the best year of his life.

He wrote, "everyone had a difficult year in 2020, but if I said it wasn't the best year of my life, I'd be lying. I got to know a real-life angel and the love of my life."

On November 4, 2020, the couple tied the knot in a close wedding in Vegas, Nevada, and officially became husband and wife. 

They completed their ceremony with a $25 engagement ring, which features a faux pear from the local vintage store and ceremonial bands from Alexispavlantos. 

The pair anticipated a sizable celebration one day. to combine the cultures of Britain, France, Africa, and Mexico, the influence of the South, and last but not least, their Indigenous roots. They shared how eager they are to experience a future reception with the help of beloved beings as their witnesses and Earth as a temple.

On Instagram, Sophia described their first date and how she nearly burned her eyes while drinking a potent mint tea.

They used to live on the same street, at opposite ends, before they met and might have passed each other a few times. She finds it funny that they didn't intentionally cross paths until after she moved away.

Petrice Jones and Sophia Esperanza celebrated their second wedding anniversary this year, and she spoke about how meeting him changed her. 

She explained that when she first met him in person, she felt as though someone was looking at her. She had asked for it her entire life, but when it finally materialized, she wanted to run away.

Layers of ego started to dissolve, and the walls she had built started to come down, allowing her to see over them for the first time in a very long time.

She stated that being authentic in their communication has been a solid base for developing their relationship. 

Petrice Jones Dating Life And Past Relationship

Petrice Jones popular as Scott Cavendish from 'Locke and Key' is married to his wife, Sophia Esperanza. 

Petrice has never mentioned anything romantic on social media until his wife in 2020. 

Sophia is an Animal Rights Activist, Earth-Steward, and Artist from Texas. According to IMDb Sophia is known for Me, Myself & The Void (2022), Nuclear Family (2016), and Smite (2014).

She is also a YouTuber who posts food vlogs and inspirational videos based on her experiences. Elbows On The Table is her food website where she published all of her plant-based food recipes.

For years, she has worked as a model in the fast-fashion industry before deciding to redirect her career to align with her true passion and ethos, i.e., animals and nature. She is taking the next steps toward establishing an animal sanctuary and farming on acres.

Sophia also owns an antique shop, Test of Time Vintage, where she sells various antique, second-hand, and vintage items, particularly clothing.

Petrice Jones Is An English Model

Petrice Jones is a model and actor from England who played Scot Cavendish in the Netflix original series Locke and Key.

Along with the actor is an environmentalist who has made it a point to capture his love of the Earth and his fight to save it on Instagram one step at a time.

This environmentally conscious actor is winning the hearts of people worldwide. He is the co-founder of The One Movement and Test of Time Vintage.

The One Movement aims to have a BIG environmental impact, a simple part of your daily life. The company creates beautiful reusable products and partners with powerful eco-projects all over the world.

Jones as an actor, is best known for his roles in Locke & Key (2020), Step Up: High Water (2018), and Lucky Man (2016). 

He currently has 138 followers on Instagram, which is continuing to rise. He frequently collaborates with brands on Instagram, acting and running a company. He recently shoot an ad for Sono Motors talking about their solar technology and solar-powered EV car, the Sion.

ncG1vNJzZmirmKTEo7XZnKarppWne6S7zGinnqyinrCmecmopZ6rXZy2s7jFq6CeppQ%3D