Biography, Height, Age, Husband, Parents, Ethnicity, Net Worth & Facts

Posted by Fernande Dalal on Thursday, May 9, 2024

Amber Rose Revah (born 24 June 1986; Age: 36 years old) is a well-known actress, model, media face, social media star, television personality, and internet sensation from London, United Kingdom. She often hit the headlines because of her work in amazing and blockbuster movies and series for the past 15 years.

Who is Amber Rose Revah?

Revah became a hit in the film industry since her debut project. She started her acting profession with ‘I Can’t Think Straight’, which is an award-winning LGBT cult film. Afterward, she was roped for the next movie titled ‘The World Unseen’, directed by the same director as her debut film. Afterward, she began getting a lot of work.

Let me inform you that she became one of the most searched personalities on the internet in November 2022 for her appearance in the Amazon Original film titled ‘The Peripheral’. She got a chance to play the role of Grace with other actors. Besides this, she has also worked on other projects such as The Punisher, Indian Summers, Person of Interest, The Bible, London Life, Aazaan, From Paris with Love, Henna Night, and more.

Amber Rose Revah’s Biography

Revah likes to share images of her birthday celebration on her official social media handles. Let me inform you that her birthday falls on the 24th of June every year. Her family members are always with her. As per the reports, she was born to her parents in 1986 in London, United Kingdom.

Her age is 36 years old (as of 2022) and holds nationality of British. After completing her primary schooling, she went to Hendon School for further studies. Afterward, she enrolled herself at Brunel University London and grabbed a bachelor’s degree.

Amber Rose Revah Wiki/BIO

Full Real NameAmber Rose Revah.
EthnicityMixed.
Date of Birth24 June 1986.
Age (as of 2022)36 years old.
NationalityBritish. 
Place of BirthLondon, United Kingdom.
Net worth      USD 2 Million (approx.).
Religious BeliefChristianity. 
Profession      Actress, Television personality, model, and social media star.
School/CollegeHendon School.
Brunel University London.
EducationGraduate.
Sun SignCancer.

Amber Rose Revah Family & Ethnicity

Biodata – Amber Rose Revah is the loving daughter of her parents. According to the sources, her father is of Kenyan-Indian descent and her mother is of Polish Jewish descent. As per this, she belongs to a mixed ethnical race. After scrolling through her entire social media account, we got to know that the name of her mother is Riri Hewitt and she takes care of the home. She wished her mother on birthday and said:-

Everyone who knew my brilliant mama @ririhewitt , please celebrate with me today on mums birthday by giving thanks for each special moment we have with our loved ones, and sharing a funny memory of my mum with someone you know❤. So lucky to have had you as my mama”

On the other hand, the name of her father is not known. Also, she did not upload the photographs with her dad on her social media handles. Talking about her siblings, she has a brother named Jordan Revah, who is a professional skier. He is happily married to his wife. On the other hand, she has a sister named Liberty Revah-Opacki. Besides this, Amber believes in the Christianity religion.

Father NameName not known.
Mother NameRiri Hewitt.
BrothersJordan Revah and 1 more.
SistersLiberty Revah-Opacki and 1 more.

Amber Rose Revah Husband, Boyfriend, and Married Life

Rose Revah is a beautiful and talented girl. She likes to reveal limited data regarding her personal life with her fans. As her followers are rising day by day with her work in various acting projects, people want to know more about her love life. According to the sources, she is romantically linked with a famous British actor named Neet Mohan of Indian descent.

The couple dated for many years and later got engaged. It is not sure whether the couple wedded or not because of the improper data available on the internet. Allow me to tell you that Amber is the mother of an adorable child, a daughter. Well, she named her daughter Phoenix Rose and has uploaded numerous images with her on her Instagram account.

Daughter, Son & Personal Life

Marital StatusEngaged.
FiancéNeet Mohan.
Relationship StatusCommitted.
BoyfriendNeet Mohan.
DaughterPhoenix Rose.
SonNot Available.

See Also: Percy Hynes White – Height, Age, Biography, Net worth, Parents, Girlfriend | NewsUnzip

Height, Body Measurements & Weight

Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 5′ 5″.
In Meters: 1.65 m.
In Centimeters: 165 cm.
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms: 53 kg.
In Pounds: 116 lbs.
Shoe Size7 US.
Eye ColorBrown.
Hair ColorDark Brown.
Body Stats33-26-35 inches.
Tattoos No.
PiercingEars.

Acting Career & Filmography

Amber Rose Revah shared that she completed her education and instantly got an opportunity to play the role in amazing projects such as The World Unseen and Lisa Ray and I Can’t Think Straight. Also, she began getting roles in hit television series such as House of Saddam, The Mystery of Edwin Drood, What Remains, Silent Witness, Made in Hollywood, and many more.

Let me inform you that she played the lead role of Dinah Madani in ‘The Punisher’ television series from 2017-2019. Besides this, she also bagged vital roles in various movies as well like The Devil’s Double, Taylors Trophy, Love After Sunrise, London Life, etc. In 2022, she acted as Grace in ‘The Peripheral’ series, the role of Ellen in ‘The Trouble With Jessica’ movie, and more.

Filmography

YearMovies and TV Series
2007The World Unseen
2008I Can’t Think Straight
House of Saddam
2009Agora
2010From Paris with Love
2011Everywhere and Nowhere
Love After Sunrise
2012The Mystery of Edwin Drood
2014Son of God
Women of the Bible
2016London Life
2015-2016Indian Summers
2017-2019The Punisher
2022The Trouble With Jessica
The Peripheral
Last Light

Amber Rose Revah Net worth and Income

• This phenomenal actress is staying in a beautiful apartment with her daughter and other family members.
  • Also, she has expensive cars, gadgets, accessories, branded clothes, and other items at home. She is making primary income from her acting profession.
  • Additionally, she is also getting paid for modeling, commercials, promotions, and more. Her net worth is expected to be around USD 2 Million (approx.).

Facts About Amber Rose Revah

• In 2022, she gave voice to Nazhedja in ‘The Waylanders’ video game.
  • Revah loves pet dogs and has uploaded images with Husky on her social media.
  • She is managed by Gary O’ Sullivan in the UK, Dean Fluker & Danie Streisand in America.
  • She supported the people of Iran for the freedom of women and their dignity.
  • She learned boxing from a personal trainer.
  • Amber Rose Revah loves skiing in her spare time.
  • She prefers to share amazing quotes through Instagram.
  • Amber Rose has attended various events and functions with her family.

Wikipedia, Instagram & Social Profiles

Frequently Asked Questions

• What is Amber Rose Revah’s ethnical background?

• How old is Amber Rose Revah?

36 years old (as of 2022).

• What is Amber Rose Revah’s daughter’s name?

Phoenix Rose.

• What is Amber Rose Revah’s height?

5 feet 4 inches.

• Are Amber Rose Revah and Neet Mohan still together?

As there is no information available about their separation so we are considering that they are still together.

• Images Source: instagram.com/amberroserevah/

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiYnKyimsC0e8CmmZ6qXae8tLGMq5yvmZhk